Hi Friends and Family,
For the 6th year now, I have registered for the Komen Race for the Cure because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today--in ANY amount--to support this worthwhile cause as well as my fundraising efforts. The Race will be held next Sunday, September 25th, along the Embarcadero in San Francisco. And, as you all know, I won't be running (!), but will be there working to support the thousands who do, as well as the dedicated people who make the event happen.
You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer. OR, if a check works better for you, send it along to me and I will make sure it gets where it needs to go.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the Bay Area community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment program locally. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. Unfortunately the odds are that you have personally been touched by this disease, through a relative, friend, neighbor, or even your own health.
Thanks for your past support and current and future efforts to help end breast cancer. I really appreciate it.
All my best,